Video FX is a powerful one-click video effects studio for your phone!
Add music and dazzling special effects to your iMovie, Musical.ly, Instagram and Youtube videos. It just takes one click to add beautifully crafted effects to any video.
Download Video FX and get 10+ new animations and video enhancements, featuring effects like autumn leaves, falling snow and anamorphic lens flares!
Start spicing up your videos – get Video FX for FREE today!
HOW IT WORKS:
-Import a video from your camera roll, including Vine, Hyperlapse, Flipagram, Instagram or Dubsmash videos.
-Add effects from our library of LIVE animations with just a tap.
-Export and share!
Choose from 10+ handcrafted video effects, including:
- Cherry Blossoms: Instantly create a romantic atmosphere
- Party Time: Add 3D confetti to your party videos
- Dandelions: Give your video a cool and refreshing nature feel
- Film Damage: Create aged film effect instantly
- TV Glitch: Turn your videos into masterpieces of digital art with the TV glitch effect
- Color Frames: Simple and beautiful dynamic frames for your videos
- And so much more!
- Add music to your videos, whether you want to lip sync, add background music or make an AMV
- Enhance your videos with sound effects
- Merge multiple video clips
- Add text to videos
- Overlay effects
Spice up your videos with music and effects, then share them on your favorite social networks! Download Video FX today and start making movie magic!
Video FX Premium Subscriptions
3 day free trial and $3.99/week thereafter
OR 3 day free trial and $39.99/year thereafter
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases asubscription to that publication, where applicable.