Do you want to improve your English listening skill?
Simon, the most famous IELTS instructor, has advised that “transcribing” is a very good technique to quickly improve your listening skill. See his advice here: http://ielts-simon.com/ielts-help-and-english-pr/2015/09/ielts-listening-advice-transcribing.html
ELP Player is the best app you need for listening and transcribing podcasts:
• Simple user interface, large buttons, easy to manipulate
• Very useful options in Settings
• Easy to download podcasts from cloud
• Easy to copy your own podcasts and its transcripts via iTunes. ELP Player is supporting transcripts in TXT or PDF format. Notice: podcast file name must be identical to its transcript. For example: polution.mp3, polution.txt
• Manage podcasts by folders
• And many more…
+ Auto pause after N seconds: helping you not forget what you have heard. You can set N from 1 to 120 seconds
+ Rewind to last stop: very useful to hear again the last paragraph
+ Rewind by seconds
+ Touch anywhere on screen to Play or Pause
Actually, ELP Player could be used to practice your transcribing in any foreign languages, not only limit in English.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for downloading ELP Player app!