~~~ EASY & PRIVATE MOOD TRACKER ~~~
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores any of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data leaves your phone without your explicit action.
eMoods is a mood tracking and charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Depression, Anxiety, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
~~~ BETTER REPORTING FOR YOUR DOCTOR VISITS ~~~
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, logging, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar/Manic Depression, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
~~~ FEATURES ~~~
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you:
- Easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness, Depression, and Anxiety.
- Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or therapist to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse.
- View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
- You can add emojis or any other language characters to your medication names and free-form notes which will show up in your reports.
~~~ PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT ~~~
Privacy is extremely important to us. All information you log is stored on your phone/iPad only and never transmitted off of your device without your express permission.
~~~ OPTIONAL PRO VERSION ~~~
An in-app upgrade is available that allows you to track custom symptoms and store multiple timestamped notes per day. Your data is still completely available in the app and via export if your upgrade expires. Upgrades are auto-renewing subscriptions for one month ($0.99) or one year($9.99) terms. They can be canceled at any time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
|eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker|