For those who are planning to spend a vacation in Russian-speaking countries and want to avoid the inconveniences
created by the language barrier outside of the main tourist zones.
The application is also useful for those who want to start learning Russian for fun.
This phrasebook consists of some of the most common phrases on a range of topics such as Basics, Greetings, Introductions, Money, In the City, Hotel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Restaurant, Slang, Private Talks and Emergency.
Written by Russian teachers especially for English speakers, this is the first serious book to start learning Russian. Each phrase includes a Russian translation and phonetic transcription and, thanks to an audio recording with real pronunciation by native Russian speaker, you'll be understood in any situation.
You can browse phrases by category, depending on the situation you are in, or you can use the search feature to instantly find what you are looking for. The Travel Phrasebook will help you in any situation.
- Over 420 of the most common travel phrases with Russian translations and phonetic transcriptions, including audio.
- Each audio file recorded by a native Russian speaker to help you speak Russian powerfully and correctly, too.
- Say in jest - a list of idioms that you won't find in a dictionary is attached to every category (except in the Slang category). You will find about 40 idioms in total.
- Possibility to record the voice to check out your pronunciation.
- Slang and informal phrases used when speaking to people you know well.
- Mini-vocabulary list in the Shopping category.
- Search facility to help you instantly find the phrase or word you are looking for.
- Helpful information about the Russian alphabet and Russian pronunciation.
- No internet connection required.
- Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Retina display optimized graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
- Ability to take a moment and leave a rating or comment to support this app.
|Russian Travel Phrasebook|
|Салон красоты Ларисы Казьминой|
|Разговорник для туриста|
|Разговорник для туриста Лайт|
|Французский для туриста Лайт|
|Французский для туриста|
|Испанский для туриста|
|Испанский для туриста Лайт|
|Английский для туриста Лайт|
|Английский для туриста|
|Russian Travel Phrasebook Lite|