Everyday is a personal and private journal for writing down your thoughts, memories, and ideas. Store your photos alongside in a nice timeline. Unlike other journal apps, you aren't required, nor asked to share your posts to your friends or the public.
Look back into the past and remember what you had done or thought of. Relive that moment.
– Private. You are not pressured nor asked to share your posts with your friends or the public
– Touch ID for login
– Clean user interface. Your content is key, the app tries to avoid unnecessary UI wherever possible
– Stats. The app shows some stats on how many posts you have created as well as number of words/per post
– Reminders. Daily Reminders help you build a habit to write daily.
– Write directly from reminders, including from your Apple watch, without launching the app
– You can tag posts with activities
– Photo editor app and utilities that support Open In, such as Snapseed, VSCO Cam and Dropbox can send photos to Everyday and start composing immediately
– Support 3D Touch quick action to launch app
If you like what you see: the best things you can do for me is:
1. Leave a rating on the app store. If you have done it for previous versions, those are removed with each new
version. So you need to do it again.
2. Tell your friends and family about Everyday Journal
3. Consider leaving a tip in the app's jar tip.
Thank you for supporting indie developers.
|Iconica+ — Test App Icon Designs|
|EVIL | LIVƎ — Create animated GIFs, Live Photo edition|
|Ligify — Export GIF or MOV, for use with Live Photo|
|Cardax — Customized Video Greeting Cards|