F5 Access leverages the latest VPN technologies from iOS. Before using this application please refer to the F5
DevCentral article “F5 Access – FAQ” before deploying F5 Access with your MDM vendor.
The new F5 Access iOS application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
F5 Access for iOS™, version 3.0.7, features:
- Secure mobile access when used with BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager.
- Automatic roaming between networks, enabling users to stay securely connected while on the go.
- Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
- Support for iOS per-app VPN.
- Web logon protocol support.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Custom URL scheme support for creating F5 Access Client configurations.
- Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping F5 Access Client.
- Administrator enforced device lock settings.
- Jailbroken device detection.
- Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials.
- Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations.
Requirements: Contact your IT Administrator
End User License Agreement: https://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/apps/eula.html
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633