This is a picture quiz about 150 famous monuments and buildings. Guess the names of man-made structures - bridges
and towers, temples and statues - from all over the world. From the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Stonehenge to the
Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Sydney Opera House.
The monuments are divided into 2 levels of difficulty.
1) Those that are easier to guess: such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York.
2) Monuments that are known only to the experienced travelers: Roman Theatre of Mérida and Newgrange in Ireland.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
* List of all monuments in the app.
The app is translated into 12 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the monuments in any of these languages.
Do you know this royal palace? What is the name of that castle? Start the game that will guide you around the world and its wonders!
|Famous Monuments of the World|
|Cantons of Switzerland Quiz|
|Prefectures of Japan - Quiz|
|Easy Pictures - Fun Photo-Quiz|
|古典音乐的著名作曲家 - 肖像测验|
|猫品种 : 关于所有受欢迎的品种的猫问答|
|世界的鸟 - 地球的着名鸟测验|
|Dogs Quiz: Photos of Cute Pets|
|Flowers Quiz: Beautiful Plants|
|各大洲的首都 - 世界地理测试|
|动物 : 动物学测验为大家|
|US Cities and State Capitol Buildings Quiz|
|著名人物 - 关于世界和伟人的历史的测验|
|Counties of England Quiz|
|国旗 - 世界各大洲 : 了解地球上的所有国家和地区|
|Organic Chemistry - Advanced Topics Bundle|
|世界城市 - 照片测验|
|Mexican States - Quiz about Mexico|
|Provinces of Turkey - Quiz|
|Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz|