As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
- "The battle system is simply awesome and is worth the price of admission alone" - 9/10 TouchArcade
- "It's a brilliant mash-up of RPG and QTE elements with a cheeky story and some frantic action." - 9/10 PocketGamer
- “It’s a strange, silly game that just so happens to also have a unique and unexpectedly challenging battle system.” - VGBlogger
- “A compact adventure with a focus on turn-based skill, a notion as unique as the whole game itself.” - 9/10 – GameGrin
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a gesture-based adventure that's constantly keeping you on your toes. You use swipes, taps and pauses to both score critical hits and block enemy attacks, resulting in an involved and rewarding experience on every turn.
- Use gestures to land critical hits
- Character design that's both extraordinary and creepy in equal measure
- Full story store with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems to bump up your heroes
- Epic boss fights