fixtouch is a great photo/selfie editing retouch and makeup application.
Our team knows what kind of features our users need while applying retouch and makeup to their faces, so we built them!
We hope, fixtouch retouch&makeup app will be your best retouch&makeup application on your phone.
fixtouch will provide two options to you:
1. fixtouch premium: You will be required to start a subscription before using this option. After starting a subscription, you'll be able to use all features with no limitation.
2. fixtouch lite: You'll start using the app immediately with limited features. If you'd like to unlock all features, you may start a subscription inside the app.
Here are our features:
- Mood (new)
- Modify Lip Scale (new)
- Modify Eyebrow Scale (new)
- Modify Nose Scale (new)
- Improved Eye Scale (new)
- Slim Face
- Eye Bag
- Brighten Eyes
- Matte (new)
- B/W (new)
- Lip Colors
- Eye Color with Contact Lenses
- Eye Lashes
- Eye Liner
- Eye Shadow
- Eye Lid
- Eyebrow Style
- Blush to your cheeks (new)
- Foundation (new)
- More than 20 photo filters are available on fixtouch.
You should start a subscription to use "Makeup" features and some of "Retouch" features.
Many of Retouch features and many of filters are free for all users.
Details About Subscriptions
You can have unlimited access to all features via starting a subscription package.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within fixtouch.
- Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable