FLEX is the biggest authority on everything bodybuilding. Get it delivered to your device every month so that you can read on the go!
• Your source on training, diet, athlete profiles, contest coverage, and more.
• A must for anyone who is serious about bodybuilding and training.
• Now covers not just the IFBB/ UKBFF contests but also those from other federations including NABBA, PCA and Miami Pro.
• FLEX is on the stage at all the top professional bodybuilding events, providing in-depth coverage of industry news as well as cutting edge information on diets, nutrition and muscle growth.
• Delivers the state-of-the art strategies used by champion bodybuilders the world over to further develop their title-winning physiques.
• As a reader you can rely on FLEX to keep you up to date on all the news, research and behind the scenes news of everything in the sport of bodybuilding.
Like the champions that contribute to and read FLEX, it stands apart from and above all others.
Flex UK is now published by BodyPower Publishing Ltd. BodyPower is the world’s number one fitness expo.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: £29.99 / $30.99 / €33.99 (12 issues)
1 month: £3.99 / $3.99 / €4.49 (1 issue)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org