FlightScope Skills allows golfers to test their skills on Apple mobile devices using a FlightScope radar unit. It works by presenting a sequence of virtual targets in a session where golfers can hit shots to each target. Each shot is scored, based on its proximity to the target, and cumulated to give an overall score/performance for the session. The app is fully customizable. Golfers can create their own targets, based on shape, distance and size depending on their goal. Golfers can also create extra pressure during the session by adding a time limit and can have targets pop up randomly to mimic a real golf round. FlightScope Skills users will be able to upload and review their scores and data on MyFlightScope.com. This app can be used both indoors and outdoors.
FlightScope Skills is the latest teaching aid from FlightScope to enable golfers to:
- Track real-time measured data
- Create and play custom skills challenges
- Practice and benchmark with FlightScope Combines
- Analyze scores/statistics
- View FocusBand (mental training) integration data as they play
- Compete, compare & share with friends on MyFlightScope.com
- Play global competitions and earn a spot on one of the MyFlightScope.com leader boards
This product is patented. Patent www.flightscope.com/patents
This app requires the use of a FlightScope unit.
This version runs on the two latest versions of iOS.