Fly Fishing Simulator HD brings sharper graphics, custom flies and all new fishing locations to the highly popular Fly Fishing Simulator This is a first-person, photographic simulation of the sport of fly fishing. This fishing game features:
- Realistic casting with direct rod and line control
- Fly tying feature, letting you create your own fly patterns
- Realistic current, fish feeding behavior, and fish fighting physics
- Start with some basic gear, then unlock more rods, leaders and flies by catching fish
- More than 160 fly patterns including modern and classic dry flies, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials and more
- Hatch check feature lets you examine insects and other food items the fish may be feeding on
- A wide variety of realistic prey to match including mayflies, caddis flies, stoneflies, nymphs, midges, crayfish, etc
- Various species of trout, plus steelhead, bass and panfish
- A virtual fishing guide offering advice on casting, fly selection and more
- A variety of rods and leaders
- A great collection of photos shows you the fish you catch
- Realistic feeding patterns and dry fly action
- Strike indicators and split shot for subsurface fishing with nymphs, streamers, etc.
There are three options for getting more rivers for Fly Fishing Simulator HD both offered through in-app purchases:
Individual river purchases - Many rivers are available and new ones being added all the time. Each river river includes 6 more fishing sites.
FFSHD Monthly Subscription - This auto-renewing subscription is billed monthly, but provides you with a new river to download with six fishing sites every week. This subscription is available for $1.99 per month in the United States, and the price is comparable in other countries.
FFSHD Unlimited Subscription - This one-time purchase immediately gives you access to all the rivers already published, plus a new river every week. This is available for $39.99 in the United States, and the price is comparable in other countries.
We plan to support subscriptions indefinitely. We've already shot over 100 rivers, and have plans to shoot and publish many more.
The free version includes fishing on a practice pond, and six sites on one trout river.
Subscriptions are entirely optional - you're free to fish the included river, practice pond, and bonus river as long as you like. If you choose to subscribe, payment for your subscription will be charged to the your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. If you purchase the FFSHD Monthly Subscription the account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal can be discontinued through your Account Settings in iTunes.