Want a business-ready PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF Business. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF Business provides you with the following capabilities:
* Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
* Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
* Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
*Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
* Collaborative: full control of your content.
* Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
* Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
* View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
* Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
* Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
* Supports to read the PDF out loud
* Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
* Zip and unzip files
* Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
* Support for Slide Over and Split View
* Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Play audios and videos in PDF.
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
* Work with protected cPDFs
* Participate in Connected reviews
* Track who reads or edits your document
* Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
* Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
* Fill out and save PDF forms
* Import and export form data
* Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
* Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
* Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
* Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Drive
* Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
* Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
* Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
* Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
* Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
* Create and combine PDF files
* Organize PDF pages
* Convert Microsoft Office files, TXT and image files to PDFs
* Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
* Optimize PDF files
* Work on XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
* Edit document properties
You can have a 7-day free trial for the features that require subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business. To activate the features when the free trial expires, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF Business. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the subscribed features will be available.