Calculates fuel or oil quantities based on desired mixture ratio for 2-stroke engines.
Fuel and oil quantities may be calculated using a variety of units: litres, millilitres, US ounces, US quarts, US gallons, Imperial ounces, Imperial quarts, Imperial gallons.
Enhanced slider for selecting mixture ratio. Mixture ratio may be set by sliding pointer or set incrementally by tapping or pressing to the left or right of the pointer.
Commonly used mixture ratios may be saved and retrieved for future use.
Clean and intuitive user interface - no ads ever!
1. Select desired mixture ratio using slider.
2. Select the fuel and oil units.
3. Enter the fuel (or oil) quantity to calculate the required oil (or fuel) quantity to meet the desired mixture ratio.
4. Touch SAVE to store the mixture ratio.
5. Touch LOAD to retrieve previously saved mixture ratios.
|Fuel to Oil Mixture Calculator|
|Fuel Economy Calculator and Converter|
|Aviation Cold Temperature Altitude Corrections for iPad|
|Aircraft Logbook Calculator for iPad|
|Aviation Cold Temperature Altitude Corrections|
|Aviation Fuel Weight Calculator for iPad|
|Holding Pattern Entry Procedure Calculator|
|Aviation Fuel Weight Calculator|