We’ve all been waiting for the Quickeyboard, a keyboard for iPhone users that will make your typing experience much simpler. You, now, have the numeric keys and the emojis on just one page and one keyboard. Go to the symbol's page with one swipe. Deactivate your least used emojis and customize text replacement features. All that with your information being private.
- Numeric keys are on the same page as the alphabetical keys
- Swipe the most used symbols from the numeric row
- Swipe an emoji and get back to the keyboard without switching from keyboard page to another
- Deactivate the emojis that you do not use
- Swipe the symbols from the Symbol’s page (Symbol’s page in QuicKeyboard is only one page and not two pages like the regular keyboard)
- Symbols (% # * = etc.) fit on one page. (not two pages like default keyboards)
- Text replacement feature which makes it easier to replace full phrases by shortcuts
- Possibility to add all your contacts to the predictive dictionary
- Memorizes your most used phrases and makes the future predictions better and typing faster
- Information is private and nothing is transmitted to any server since you can use the keyboard without allowing full access. Only if you allow full access you can help us track any bugs in the app to make the keyboard even better
- Other Languages are coming soon
Finally, a keyboard that makes your typing experience much easier.
Since the keyboard is smaller than the original one, you might click some characters by mistake in the few first weeks, but once you get used to it, the time-saving you get for having everything in one place is awesome.