Get your family and friends together for a free game of Ludo Trouble with German rules! It's the classic board game for parties, road trip activities or family night!
Enjoy your favorite, family board game, Ludo Trouble, everywhere you go! Worn out boxes, lost pieces and missing dice are a thing of the past. Never argue over who has to clean up ever again! You will always have everything you need to get a round of Ludo started (or put away) right on your device. The next time you’re in need of free games for long car rides, Ludo Trouble will be there for you!
How to Play Ludo Trouble:
Each player has 4 pieces and rolls one die. Whoever gets all their pieces to the finish first is the winner. The last to reach Home loses. Play Parchis with 2 - 4 players or go solo and battle against 1-3 computer opponents. Be sure to take a look at the rules on the main menu before getting started. This version features rules from the German variation.
Ludo Trouble Board Game Overview:
- Select from 20 funny avatars.
- Start a party and play with 1 to 4 players.
- Custom boards, dice and pieces!
- Designate a home player to win points towards unlocking cool features.
- Learn how to play with the rule book.
- Customize your own rules!
- Available for phone and tablet- the perfect games for long car rides!
Colorful, customization Features:
- 10 Dice Colors
- 20 Piece designs
- 30 Parchisi boards
- 18 Backgrounds
Choose from 3 different rules:
1. Minimum rules (default)
2. Standard rules based on the German version of Ludo.
3. Master, World Cup rules based on championship matches in Germany.
Click the "i" button on the main menu for the full rulebook.
It's your turn! Download Ludo Trouble board game for free and get the dice rolling.