GFXBench is a free, cross-platform and cross-API 3D graphics benchmark that measures graphics performance, long-term performance stability, render quality and power consumption with a single, easy-to-use application.
GFXBench 4.0 enables measuring mobile and desktop performance with advanced graphics effects and increased workloads.
• Automatically detects your device's capabilities and selects the most appropriate test set for your device to
provide accurate information. Therefore the list of available tests may vary between devices.
• Including Manhattan 3.0 for OpenGL ES 3.0 and Manhattan 3.1 for OpenGL ES 3.1 testing
• Battery and Stability test: Measures the device’s battery life and performance stability by logging frames-per-second (FPS) and expected battery running while running sustained game-like animations
• Render quality test: Measures the visual fidelity provided by the device in the high-end gaming-like scene
• Multi-lingual, easy-to-use user interface: device comparison within the application by downloading the complete GFXBench database, extensive system information
• On-screen and off-screen test run modes
• Includes all previous low-level tests for devices with only ES2.0 capability.
Test list (varied by OpenGL ES capabilities):
• Manhattan 3.1
• ALU 2
• Driver Overhead 2
• Render Quality
• Battery and Stability
• Alpha Blending
• Driver Overhead
Please note: The full fledged benchmark needs at least 300 MB free space on the device (required for the high-level test scenes).
You can compare your benchmark results with all the other uploaded results at our website: www.gfxbench.com.
If you need any help, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!