PLATINUM WINNER, 2016 AVA Digital Awards
With this free app, you’ll never be out of step. Enter your daily step totals; unlock and explore new locations on your virtual race around the world; achieve healthy, sustainable weight goals; develop a more positive and stronger mindset; wake up feeling refreshed and bounce out of bed each day, and keep up to date with how you, your team, and fellow members all across the globe are performing throughout the event.
Download the free, award-winning app, clip on your Pulse or sync your own device, and get moving.
• Step entry - log your walk, bike and swim steps in seconds, including integration with the Health app and Apple HealthKit.
• Sync your activity – automatically syncs your steps and progress with the desktop site. We're compatible with a range of devices. Visit our FAQs for more information.
• Locations – unlock new locations as you progress through the 100 Day Journey.
• Leaderboard - see how your team ranks. Filter by team, organisation, area, top 20 performers, and more.
• Trophy cabinet – check out all the virtual trophies you’ve earned throughout your journey.
• Set Stage Targets – set a step target for each of the four stages of the event and push yourself to new heights.
• Stats – check out your progress in detail, including averages, step breakdown, daily progress, and PBs.
• Profile – update your personal profile.
• Community – read, post and share stories on the global community.
• Notifications – receive updates in real time.
• Individual Mini Leagues – challenge other members to compete in your very own individual league.
• Understand your relationship with food and change it for the better; one small, manageable step at a time.
• Undertake some simple brain training so you can reset and refocus, ready to tackle your busy days head on.
• Track your sleep to understand your sleep patterns, beat the sleep stealers and wake up feeling refreshed.
Virgin Pulse Global Challenge (formally GCC) is the leading provider of technology solutions that promote employee engagement and wellbeing. Over the past 13 years it has helped transform the cultures of the world's leading organisations and improve the health and performance of over two million employees.
|Virgin Pulse Global Challenge|