Go Jetters, Go! Introducing the first official Go Jetters app! Safe, ad-free fun for your little ones.
Help the Go Jetters as they travel around the world fixing glitches caused by Grandmaster Glitch:
• Collaborative gameplay with one to four players working together to collectively thwart Grandmaster Glitch.
• Take your turn to spin the globe and travel to 10 different famous locations.
• Play over 40 exciting mini-games with a variety of gameplay styles designed to appeal to the youngest and oldest of Go Jetters fans.
• Fresh content with a different set of mini-games every time you play.
• Learn educational facts about all of the locations you visit.
• Encourages sharing, helping and social interaction between players.
Pieces of landmarks have been removed by Grandmaster Glitch. Place the missing pieces back into the right location.
Grimbots are hiding around the world’s locations. Search the areas and try to spot them all.
Grandmaster Glitch has been drawing letters on landmarks. Learn letter writing skills by tracing the letters and clearing the monuments.
Grandmaster Glitch has shrunk the famous landmarks. Tap to use the shrink ray and return them to normal size.
Grandmaster Glitch has been making famous landmarks look like himself. Remove all the Glitch pieces to get them back to normal.
Grandmaster Glitch has been deconstructing monuments. Use balancing skills to stack them back together.
Mist, fog and sandstorms are covering up locations around the world. Rub the screen to clear things up.
Grimbots are popping up all over the landmarks. Catch them quickly before they go back into hiding.
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. Most issues can be easily fixed and we are happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Scary Beasties:
Scary Beasties is a mobile and online games designer and developer specialising in kids’ content, from pre-school through to the teen market. www.scarybeasties.com
A Scary Beasties production for BBC Worldwide