A simple and easy to use odometer. GPS Odometer only does one thing, and does it well: measure distance traveled. Includes run in background capability. Ideal for almost anything that requires measuring outdoor distance traveled such as walking, running, driving, boating, or hiking. Note that GPS does not work well under a roof. For best results, use outdoors
Benefits of the paid version:
- Ability to have multiple trips. Each trip can be stopped and started independently. Up to 10 trips can be running at the same time.
- Receive notifications while the application is closed at distance intervals of your choosing.
- Custom units readout. For example, you want to know how many calories you have burned. You can customize this to include anything that has a linear relationship with distance traveled. This can be different for each trip.
- No advertisements.
- Export trips via email and optionally restore later.
- Time elapsed
- Speed (average or current)
- Displacement (straight line distance from your starting point) This can be hidden.
Distance units include:
- Nautical miles
Speed units include:
- Kilometers per hour
- Miles per hour
- Nautical miles per hour
- Meters per second
- Feet per second
- Large font adjustable display.
- Accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- Includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in a few seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- Approximates distance traveled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
Please also note:
- GPS Odometer does run in the background if you leave it running. Be sure to pause the trip when you are finished or battery life will be negatively affected. The timer stops when the trip is paused.
- To change the display, tap the unlock button and notice the three green boxes that temporarily appear. Each button adjusts a different part of the display.
- You can change the language to English in the application settings.
Please visit the web page for more details.