Take the most handsome and best sounding grandfather clock with you wherever you go. The comforting "Tick-tock" sound, gears, gongs, chimes and pendulum swing are realistically reproduced. Much care went to crafting the elegant look and sound of a handsome grandfather clock.
• Hear chimes even when Grand Clock isn't running, including when the screen is locked!
• Choose to have the high quality gong or a Gustav Becker clock play the Westminster chimes on the hour, half hour or every quarter hour.
• Choose a starting and ending hour for the chime, up to 12 hours apart
• All sounds are recorded and mastered from real clocks. Additional chimes are available to preview and purchase. Including St. Michael's, Whittington and additional Westminster clock chimes.
• Adjust the volume of each sound effect independently when the clock is on screen.
• Pinch to zoom out to see the entire clock and pendulum swing.
• Zoom in all the way to full screen to show just the clock face, which can be either numbers or roman numerals.
• Fully compatible with VoiceOver for the blind. The time is spoken with VoiceOver when the screen is tapped.
• Both landscape and portrait display orientations are supported.
Need help? Please go to www.ansette.com for usage tips. We are happy to answer questions sent through our web site, but we have no way to respond to questions placed in App Store reviews.
To enable chimes to sound when the app is not running in the foreground, go to Settings > Notifications, select Grand Clock, and enable notifications.
Please rate Grand Clock to help others find it in the App Store! Here are actual user reviews:
"Most authentic chimes I've heard on any computer."
"This app will turn heads."
"So realistic in sound and movement."
"It is wonderful hearing the ticking, the gongs, and chimes which are realistic sounding. I sometimes catch myself looking around if there is an "actual" grandfather clock close by, but it is my iPhone or iPad."
"Best grandfather clock in App Store!"