Full 88 keys virtual piano for the iPad & iPhone. Play 60 musical instruments.
There are a variety of audio, including Grand Piano, Stereo Grand, Bright Grand, Electric Grand, Honky-Tonk, Tine Electric Piano, FM Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Clavinet, Celeste, Organ, Pipe Organ, Tonewheel Organ, Rock Organ, Reed Organ, Accordion, Harmonica, Bandoneon, Glockenspiel, MusicBox, Vibraphone, Marimba, Xylophone, Tubular Bells, Dulcimer, 1970s Electro Synth, Electro Synth, Synth Brass, Square Synth, Square Synth 2, Saw Synth, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Strings Tremolo, Pizzicato Strings, Orchestral Harp, Timpani, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Muted Trumpet, French Horns, Brass Section, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon, Clarinet, Piccolo, Flute, Recorder, Pan Flute, Bottle Blow, Shakuhachi, Irish Tin Whistle.
• 60 instruments
• Recording your tracks
• Support external midi-keyboards
• Changeable keyboard size
• Key labels (C-D-E, do-re-mi, до-ре-ми, ハ-ニ-ホ, 도-레-미, 1-2-3)
• Duet mode
• Optional double keyboard
• 88 keys
• Universal app for the iPhone and iPad
Piano Pro Subscription
- With an Piano Pro subscription, you have access to all features and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- Piano Pro subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.