Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
(Everything is included immediately. No additional purchases)
• 390 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 67 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength, cardio, plyometrics, stretching workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any
other workout type. Supports supersets, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry, but remains feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos without interrupting your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• Timers for exercise duration, rests, circuits.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Heart rate monitoring with Apple Watch or a Bluetooth 4 device. While working out: graph, max/average, warning when
heart rate leaves the target zone. In the workout history: heart rate graphs, stats.
• GPS tracking. Interactive map during the workout. Trail, distance and speed recording. Maps saved to the workout history. Distance, time, speed shown for any trail part.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes calculators, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support - workout logging, heart rate, timers.
• Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• Up to 50 user accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and
trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.