If you enjoyed the award winning Hairy Letters you'll love Hairy Phonics.
After learning the alphabet the next step is the introduction of consonant digraphs -
where two consonants join together and make one sound.
- Learn 9 phonemes (sounds): sh, ch, th, ck, ff, ll, ss, zz, ng.
- Guides your child through a structured sequence of learning.
- Phonic animations link an action with the sound.
- Trace the letters with your finger.
- Play games to blend the phonemes into a whole word.
- Save all the Hairies and see them dance.
Hairy Phonics develops phonemic awareness.
This is a particularly important skill for those with dyslexia.
“Must-have learning app” - iOS App Lists
Designed for 4-6 years.
Nessy apps have no advertisements or in-app purchasing.