** Your Go-To Pediatric Resource with Updated Drug Formulary **
**Exclusive Unbound Medicine bonus features include Prime PubMed and integrated calculators**
HARRIET LANE HANDBOOK
Written by pediatric residents from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Harriet Lane Handbook is the authoritative resource for interns, residents, and practitioners. Download this resource to review disease information or search figures, algorithms, tables, and charts. Check medication details in the new, fully-updated drug formulary which provides the standard in pediatric care. Quickly confirm diagnoses across a wide range of pediatric conditions and consult the most recent management recommendations, immunization schedules, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines specific to children.
Updated content includes:
• The Hematology topic has been restructured with much of the text re-organized and expanded into tables and figures. Management of transfusion reactions added.
• The Immunoprophylaxis topic includes new section on vaccine hesitancy.
• The Nutrition and Growth section has been updated and now includes expanded content on management of overweight and obese children.
• All-new Radiology images
• The Rheumatology content has been refocused for the general pediatrician.
• Updated details on hundreds of pediatric conditions in concise outline format.
• Integrated dosage calculators
• Renowned pediatric drug formulary with dosing, side effects, interactions, special considerations, and more
• Hard to find images, charts, algorithms, and tables
• Management recommendations, immunization schedules, and therapeutic guidelines
• Coverage of dermatology treatments, eczema complications, and lead poisoning
• Advanced search helps you find information quickly
• Ability to highlight and make notes within any topic
• Reference links to the medical literature through Prime PubMed
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Prime PubMed Search
Quickly search journal articles from the full PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles that can be read on device and shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Prime contains Grapherence™, an exclusive way to visually explore interrelationships and relevance in the medical literature.
Prime PubMed Journals
Select and follow your favorite journals. Receive instant alerts when new articles publish.
Editors: Keith Kleinman, MD; Lauren McDaniel, MD;Matthew Molly, MD, MPH
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Add Davis’s Drug Guide to your Harriet Lane Handbook app. After purchase, you can easily add a 1-year subscription of the best-selling drug database trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals. Davis’s Drug Guide delivers frequently updated information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
Your Davis’s Drug Guide subscription automatically renews annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current period. If you choose not to renew, you will continue to have access to the content, but will no longer receive updates. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($39.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates for the following year. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.