Health CSV Importer is the easiest, fastest, and most reliable way to import your CSV data into Apple Health. The import logic has been battle-tested with millions of data points and will support almost any CSV you throw at it. Health CSV Importer supports all quantity data types in Apple Health, except Activity Summaries, Stand Hours, Exercise Time, and Nike Fuel.
To see how easy it is, just watch the preview video (no sound). Note: while we use iCloud Drive in the preview video, iCloud Drive does not need to be enabled in order to perform an import. If you would prefer not to use iCloud Drive, just send the CSV to yourself in Mail.app and open it with Health CSV Importer.
Health CSV Importer integrates with the HealthKit framework and Health.app to import your CSV files.
◆ What can I import? ◆
‣ Data files from your doctor
‣ Data from a 3rd-party health device (e.g. blood glucose monitor)
‣ Health data you’re manually tracking in a spreadsheet (e.g. weight)
‣ Data from another phone.
‣ And more!
◆ Features ◆
‣ Fast, quick, efficient, and battle-tested—import your CSV data in just a few seconds.
‣ Supports all Apple Health quantity data types.
‣ Smart assignment of data types based on column headers (i.e., no manual assignment of data types to columns!)
◆ Help and Support ◆
If you run into an issue, please email our team at email@example.com. We've helped many customers import their data successfully and will try our best to help you too.
Two optional, auto-renewing Tip Jar subscriptions are available for $0.49 per month or $4.99 per year (pricing varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account's Settings after purchasing.