You can measure your heart rate at any time and anywhere with Heart Rate app. Just place your finger on the iPhone camera and flashlight, wait for few seconds, your pulse will be shown! You can save your heart rate in different states such as workout, rest, work, woke up etc.
How to use?
1) Place your index finger on the iPhone’s camera
2) Heart Rate app uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate in real time
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- Analyze your heart rate with detailed statistics
- Read, write and sync data from iOS Health application
- Breathing exercises to help you relax
- Best health data using your gender, age, height and weight
You can get unlimited heart rate measurements and remove ads with Heart Rate premium.
• Subscription length: Yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
-- WARNING: NOT FOR MEDICAL USE ---
Measurements and statistics are for informational and educational purposes only, to support overall health and fitness. Heart Rate app has not been tested with people with health problems, it is not a clinical pulse oximeter and has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Heart Rate is not designed to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition or to replace professional medical care. If you think your pulse rate is critical to your health, your pulse should be taken by a medical professional.