Simple Hex Calc is a simple pocket calculator for IT programmers.
* Arithmetic operations. (add, subtract, multiply, divide, modulo)
* Logical operations. (not, and, or, xor, '+', '-')
* Logical operations. (bit shift/rotate, bit set/clear, flip bit/byte order)
* Memory operations. (clear, save, load, swap)
* Switch the base 2/8/10/16 number on input.
* Switch simple and extended mode by rotating device.
* Switch simple and extended mode by swiping the left and right edge of screen.
* Calculate the order entered. (2+2*2=8)
* Cut, copy or paste the result by a tap.
* Configure bit length option. (select 1 - 64 bit)
* Configure signed/unsigned option.
* Configure to display data format on/off option.
* Configure to display data in previous base on/off option.
* Configure grouping separator for BIN, OCT and HEX mode.
* Configure tap sound on/off option.
* Reference manual included.
* Integer only. :-)