Now in its 11th year, this popular application includes data for over 7500 hills in the UK and Ireland, plus over 80 lists including ...
Munros and Munro Tops, Corbetts, Grahams, Donalds, Furths, Marilyns, Wainwrights and Outlying Fells, Birketts, all County Tops and many more.
Almost an entire lifetime of hill walking. If you run out, please let me know!
- Choose the lists you would like to complete, and view counts per list (hills completed, total and percentage)
- Sort lists by section/book number, name, height, distance, date climbed or ascents
- View all ascents in the app, sorted by date climbed
- View all hills in the app sorted alphabetically, by distance from your default location, section, height ... etc
- Track completed hills by ticking those you have climbed, adding the date and any notes for each ascent
- Supports multiple ascents (per hill) and multiple rounds (of lists)
- See route information for popular hills, provided via external links to the Walk Highlands and MountainViews websites
- View up-to-date weather information for selected regions in Scotland, Wales and England, provided by the Mountain Weather Information Service (MWIS) website
- Share your location by email or SMS/text when you get to the top of each hill
- See statistics of your ascents, e.g. a breakdown per month or by year, plus a list of most frequently climbed hills
- Browse nearby hills on a map
- Set your default location by searching for places or postcodes
- Backup your data and sync it between devices using iCloud, Dropbox, AirDrop or email
- Universal app, works on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
DATA, ROUTES AND WEATHER
The data for the UK and Ireland has been extracted from version 16.3 of the Database of British and Irish Hills (DoBIH), with kind permission from Chris Crocker and Alan Dawson.
Route information for the Munros, Corbetts, Grahams, Wainwrights, Hewitts and most of the Trail 100 is provided via external links to the Walk Highlands website.
Route information for all the lists in Ireland is provided via external links to the MountainViews website.
Weather information for Scotland, England and Wales is provided by the MWIS website.
Please use the link to my support page from the App Store page or from the app itself (or simply go to http://grahamhaley.co.uk/hills/).
Alternatively, contact me directly via my support pages and you will get a quick response.