HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP/REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses on the go.
With HTTPBot, you can
- Make requests and view responses from anywhere.
- Debug API issues even while away from your terminal.
- Collaborate with your team by importing & exporting Postman collections, and by syncing with the Postman API.
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Auto-formatted responses according to content-type, optimised for mobile.
- View detailed metrics for requests and responses, including size, duration, SSL and more.
- Native support for GraphQL requests - edit queries and variables directly, without having to go through the post body.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0. Securely store auth credentials for frequent use.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Web inspector to inspect requests made by browser
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath
- Support for Postman collections & environments, including sync with Postman accounts on the cloud
Note: Certain features require purchase of a one-time unlock within the app.