With humm you can live interest free forever.
You can apply for two amounts:
- up to $2,000 for buying 'Little things' – regular, everyday items
- up to $30,000 for buying 'Big things' – depending where you're shopping.
It's easy to know if you can humm. Just:
- Be 18 or over
- Have a debit or credit card
- Be an Australian permanent resident
Have one of the following official ID:
- Australian driver licence
- Australian passport
- Medicare card
A few important facts:
- The humm App is free to use but an internet connection is required and normal data charges apply
Afterpay and zippay both allowed temporary residents and visa holders to use them. It’s ridiculous that this app only allows permanent residents to use 👎
I love humm. Far superior to the other buy now pay later products and you can finance more expensive purchases
Sign up set password than the app crashes straight away, than doesn’t recognise that you have signed up at all....
Humm is the best pay later service. 10 payments makes purchases so easy. I love that you can move your payments around as well. I just hope they bring back VIP no upfront payments soon.