Welcome all Crushes to the most Addictive Match 3 Game!
* Well-designed 1000+ levels, and new levels arrive every week!
* Huge free attractive daily bonus, lucky spin and special power-ups help with those challenging levels.
* Nice Ice world with multiple snowmen and snowgirls.
* Super power effects and magnificent artwork when combine different boosters!
* Weekly Challenge includes snowman collecting, Ice world ruler, Ice Artist, etc.
* Sync your progress on Facebook, and take on your friends to compete for the best score.
Join a community of over 2 million players and explore the best match 3 game on mobile! Check out the reviews if you don’t believe:
“Ice Crush 2019 is so very Addictive and I love it...5stars for me.”
“Great match games and couple ways to earn special items without paying for it”
"I love this game. Fun and addicting. A lovely little rip off of candy crush :) I can't put it down"
"Top of the line" & the best match game for 2019!! Different from all the
others!! Can't stop playing! :-)"
"Great match game. I've been playing for hours. Cute Graphics..."
"This is the best matching game I've found in a while."
Ice Crush 2019 provides a Weekly/Monthly/Yearly VIP card subscription.
VIP Card offers different subscriptions, and you will be charged $3.99/$12.99/$99.99 for the Weekly/Monthly/Yearly service. After buying the subscription, you will unlock following features:
1. Claim 100 gold everyday!
2. During the subscription period, the 100 gold will be preserved when you miss them!
3. You can claim 200 preserved golds everyday at most
4. No pop-up ads!
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.