How much weight should you gain during pregnancy each week?
Ideal Pregnancy Weight app allows you to calculate, track and stay within a healthy weight range through your pregnancy from conception to delivery. This app provides a detailed week by week assessment of your target weight and helps log and visualize your progress until your baby arrives. And it provides you important week by week information about being pregnant.
Weight gain calculations automatically determine your starting body mass index (BMI) and adjust healthy range for underweight, normal, obese and overweight circumstances.
- Supports both metric (kg / m) as well as imperial (lbs / ft)
- Important week by week information about being pregnant.
- Create and save a customized pregnancy program tracking your suggested weight range from conception to delivery.
- Log your weight and track your progress on a visual timeline, overlaying the ideal weight range for immediate feedback on your progress.
- See weekly and recommended weight ranges for ideal weight gain.
- Charts can be zoomed and panned.
And this app is well researched and built 100% based on a research paper of a scientific study that has been published by The National Academy of Medicine in 2009. The National Academy of Medicine serves as adviser to the nation to improve health. Established in 1970 under the charter of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine provides independent, objective, evidence-based advice to policymakers, health professionals, the private sector, and the public.
|Pregnancy BMI - Weight Tracker|
|Debt To Income Calculator|
|Chakra Balance Meditations|
|Deep Sleep 3D Nature Sounds|
|Investment Calculator Pro|
|Daily Macros - Harris Benedict Formula Based Carb, Protein, Fat Macronutrient ratios and Calorie Calculator|
|Water Tracker & Water Reminder|
|Should I ? - Decision Maker|
|Photo To Pencil Sketch Drawing|
|营养素计算器 - Mifflin-St Jeor式|
|OilSketch - Watercolor Effect|
|Textograph Lite - 美丽的印刷术|
|Textograph - 图片引用与最好的字体|
|Link Peeker - Web Safety Check|