Use Image Search to:
- Check if someone photos are real or just a copy-paste from web.
- See webpages displaying a picture.
- Identify the original source of a picture.
- Download a higher resolution version of a picture.
- Get insights about your environment
- Look for similar images
- Get info about someone by photo.
Image Search is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google Inc.
Match results depend exclusively on the search engine. There is no guarantee that the search engine will find the picture for you.
- Editor to crop (or rotate) the image exactly the way you want.
- Fast navigation of your device photos.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Copy & paste either image or URL.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save a picture inside the app, like you do in Safari (only when the URL is a picture).
Use Img Search inside other apps, like:
- Safari: select any image displayed by the webpage.
- Any other app that can "export" an image.
|Image Search Pro|
|Tool Box: goniometer & ruler|
|White & Pink Noise|
|Guitar & Ukulele Tuner|
|Leo the Cat - Fun Stickers|
|Audio Spectrum Analyzer Pro|
|Magnetometer - metal detector and magnetic field meter in tesla and gauss|
|Deposit Calculator - plan and calc your savings|
|Lux Entertainment Apps|
|Photo Mosaic - touch and turn your selfie into a masterpiece and create amazing mosaics|
|Color Name AR Pro|
|Color Name AR|
|Ledger - lux income and expense accounting tool for planning your budget|
|dB Decibel Meter|
|Find a Cat|
|Pyrography - burning a design on wood|
|Light Meter HD - lux measurement tool|
|Light Meter - measure luminosity in lux, fc, lumen|