Ink On is your writing companion to stay motivated, accountable and consistent with your writing. Track writing on your own terms. Whether you are a writer tackling multiple projects concurrently, pursuing a writing challenge like NaNoWriMo, or establishing your writing practice, Ink On can help. Sprint, time yourself or log sessions manually in this writing app. Set calendar-based and project-based writing goals. Ink On shows your progress, all the way to done.
*Please note: Ink On is not a word processor. Write with your favorite tool and add any word counts to your Ink On writing session.
Log Writing Sessions
• Use writing sprints to write for a defined time (pomodoro technique)
• Time writing sessions
• Log writing sessions manually, including for past dates
• Categorize your writing time as brainstorming, writing or revision
• Add notes
• Edit or delete sessions
Get in the weeds
• Set project word count goals
• See time spent and words written by project
• Review individual writing sessions
Track overall writing
• See writing days with a glance at the calendar
• Set daily, weekly and monthly word count goals and track progress
• Graphs show progress against goals
Manage Multiple Projects
• Color code projects
• Mark projects complete
• Great for writers and freelancers working on several pieces at once
Sync It Up, Back It Up
• Use Ink On on multiple devices
• Back up your data*
*To backup and restore your data, you will need to verify your email. This verification will come from Inked Voices. However, purchasing this app does not subscribe you to Inked Voices' online writing groups platform.
FLAT FEE PRICING:
$4.99 includes the app, plus sync and backup to our servers. There is an optional in-app purchase that goes towards continuing development of the app.
Ink On is brought to you by Inked Voices. It was created for the writer who wants to complete projects and get consistent with their writing practice, including NaNoWriMo participants, dissertation writers, novelists, poets, and freelance writers. I hope it will be beneficial to your writing practice and process.
To share your questions or make suggestions for future versions of the app, please email Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback drives our development and it is great to hear from you. :)
|Ink On - Track your writing|