Inko is a collaborative whiteboard that lets you draw together using multiple iPad or iPhone, and even interact on Apple TV. Ideal for team coworkers in a brainstorming session, for a creative classroom project, or for an interactive meeting between a graphic designer and their client.
Create a group and just start drawing together! No need for complex network setup, or even any network at all, thanks to nearby connectivity. Be it in a bar, or on the beach. Oh, and your drawing now even goes to the big screen too thanks to the free companion app for Apple TV! It instantly connects and interacts with all devices in the room. A great alternative to those bulky & expensive interactive boards.
Even though Inko is both simple and intuitive, it's also backed with advanced features like vibrant colors and beautiful pixel-free drawing display that stays sharp when zooming in. It also offers precise Apple Pencil support for an amazing drawing experience, lag-free and undo-capable real-time interactions, as well as hi-res PDF exports to share with your group when you’re done.
COLLABORATION & CONNECTIVITY
• Highly responsive, "appears-as-it-happens" multi-user drawing with no lag.
• Participants’ labels on drawing trails that show who is currently drawing.
• Nomadic collaboration: iOS peer-to-peer connectivity without Wi-Fi access point.
• Seamless connectivity with up to 12 devices (Wi-Fi), or 8 devices (no Wi-Fi).
• Group saving for quick setup of future sessions.
• Secure connection between devices (TLS).
DRAWING & VISUALIZATION
• Beautiful pixel-free visualization that stays sharp when zooming, as well as vibrant colors on wide color displays
• Unlimited number of personal or group canvases.
• Extensive Apple Pencil support (angle, pressure, high-speed & predictive sampling).
• Pen tool with two sizes & one calligraphic variant.
• Lasso editing: select, move, rescale.
• Ephemeral highlighter to point things out. On Apple TV, it even features innovative motion-driven interaction with the remote, like a laser pointer.
• Single- and multi-user undo/redo & reliable syncing.
• Optimized for latest iOS: file sharing, Split View Multitasking on iPad, Drag & Drop, Today Widget, Quick
• Universal app for iPad and iPhone. Free Apple TV companion app(*).
• Export hi-res PDF or native archive for a productive workflow.
• Compatible with Carbo (photo-based import).
• iCloud sync for personal drawings.
• Support for iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts.
The free version provides an unlimited number of canvases for personal use, and lets two or more users try the
collaboration feature for a 5-minute time-limited session. Two purchase options are provided:
• Collaboration Pack: a one-time purchase ($19.99) that unlocks collaboration. In this configuration, all users must unlock the pack for time-unlimited sessions.
• Hero Plan: a subscription ($11.99/month, $99.99/year) that grants one user (the hero) the super power of initiating sessions that others can join using just the free app. Ideal for schools and enterprises.
• Volume Purchase: see Inko - Group Edition
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit https://creaceed.com/inko for more information. Send your questions/feedback to email@example.com
(*) also works with older Apple TV models using AirPlay Mirroring
For subscriptions, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off no later than 24 hours prior to renewal. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed or disabled from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.