Technical stock analysis with concrete recommendations updated daily. Analysis based on research, advanced mathematics, user friendliness and consistent results.
- Personalised home to quickly get analysis you want
- Add stocks to favourites and easily monitor them
- Search for any stock among 29,000+ stocks across 10 countries
- Stock exchange barometer gives the overall sentiment of a stock exchange
- Market commentary is written by Investtech's computers, based on an algorithm that selects the stocks with the most interesting price movements.
- Today's signals gives an overview of the stocks that have most recently given positive or negative signals.
- Indices analyses gives analysis and recommendations for major indices
- Indices evaluation gives an overview of the indices and their development
- Today's Case gives you a selected stock which is technically positive.
- Web login exclusively for our website subscribers
- Multi language support
- Works offline
- Markets analysed - Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, United States and India
Unlock all features: get 1 week free.
Top 20 + Advanced charts at a discounted price of $10.99/month after free period.
Top 20: daily updated list of 20 best buy candidates at just $1.99 per month.
The best stocks based on Investtech’s quantitative analysis system. These stocks will rise in the next weeks or months, according to investor psychology. Advanced charts & analysis for these candidates for short, medium & long term perspectives.
Advanced charts: medium term analysis across the entire app at just $9.99 per month.
The chart analysis identify important patterns in the price chart and volume which can describe the psychological fluctuations experienced by the investors. The patterns signal what the investors will do next, and the stock is assigned a technical evaluation. The analysis are entirely automatic and updated every day by Investtech’s systems.
- These are monthly subscriptions which will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- User can access their subscription on other devices by clicking Restore purchase button within the app.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Good results with Investtech's analyses
- Independent and objective analyses
- Concrete buy and sell signals
- Clear-cut recommendations
- Documentation from research and reports
Investtech has more than 21 years of experience
- Norwegian company established in 1997
- Offices in Lysaker and Kjeller - 14 employees
- Specialists on quantitative analyses
- Research projects supported by the Research Council of Norway
You can find our terms and conditions here: