- Contains over 80 Iqa'a grouped in categories.
- Contains 6 Rhythm Categories: Sha'abi (Folk), Khaliji, Dabke, Taqsim, Muwashahat and Kuwaiti.
- Ability to smoothly change the tempo of the playing rhythm without affecting its quality.
- Rhythms played on different percussion instruments of the Middle East, like Derbake, Riqq, Bandir, Tabl Baladi, Tabl Bahri, Tar.
- The selected rhythm will auto loop in order to practice it.
- Contains a Help page for users who are not familiar with Staff notation or musical symbols.
Note: - Most of the rhythms are showed and played in skeleton form as the goal of the app is to learn the Middle Eastern rhythms.