The iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a
New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping.
The iRobot HOME is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240.
IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING*
• New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app
• Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home
• Knows upstairs from downstairs--The robot can store multiple floorplans and always knows which map to use
* Available with Roomba® i Series robots
CLEAN MAP™ REPORTS*
• Zoom and pan Clean Map™ reports in the History button to view cleaning coverage
• View statistics about coverage, cleaning time, and charging time
*Available with Roomba® 900 and i Series robots
CLEAN FROM ANYWHERE
• Start or pause cleaning cycles
• Conveniently schedule for any day of the week
• Customize your cleaning preferences*
• Monitor activity of your robot
• Turn on Push Notifications to receive real-time notifications
*Available with Roomba® 900, i Series, and Braava® jet™ 240 robots
CUSTOMIZED CLEANING PREFERENCES
• With Roomba® 980, select from three cleaning power settings: Automatic, Performance Mode, or Eco-Mode
• With Roomba® 900 and i Series robots, select from three types of cleaning passes: Automatic, One Cleaning Pass, or Two Cleaning Passes
• With Braava® mops, start a SPOT Clean for a focused cleaning on a dirty area or reduce the amount of water used in wet and damp modes
• Just speak up! Connected Roomba® robots are compatible with select voice assistants!
*Voice Assistant functionality available in select languages and markets
• Access detailed help content and contact Customer Care
AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE UPDATES
• Keep your robot up-to-date with new features
• Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® 900, 600, 800 and e Series vacuuming robot models only support Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz band
• Roomba® i Series robots support both Wi-Fi® networks with 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
• Braava jet™ 240 mopping robot uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as BLE or Bluetooth Smart) built in to most common mobile devices
Need help? Visit http://homesupport.irobot.com for answers to common questions or to contact our Customer Care team.