Fancy a tightrope walk at 10,000 feet? How about snowboarding off an infinity-edge mountain? These are just a few of the death-defying feats required in the rolling ball platformer that is Iron Ball Ride. Don't let the peaceful mountain top setting fool you. This obstacle course in the clouds is black diamond rated in difficulty. The game requires precision timing and serious gaming chops to master the 40 levels.
Just when you get the hang of rolling the ball through hairpin turns, around crates and up steep inclines, they up the ante with a razor-thin track, banked ramps and stop on a dime floating platforms. There are high-speed descents, scattered obstacles requiring thread the needle maneuverability, daredevil jumps and unseen dangers ready to throw you off course at every turn. Miscalculate the speed and momentum or be too slow slamming on the brakes and your ball winds up in the purple abyss.
Those up to the challenge posed by this devilishly difficult game will enjoy the following features:
• Easy, one finger swipe ball control
• Game Center challenges and leaderboards
• Intuitive language-neutral settings
• Unlimited opportunities to replay a level without penalty
• Untimed play which allows for strategizing moves
• Multiple paths to success on some challenges
• Inventive and more treacherous tasks at every turn like rolling across moving floors, dropping through trapdoors, bouncing across moguls, navigating precipitous drops and triggering lights in seemingly unreachable places.
• Non-violent, ad-free interface suitable for kids 9+ and kids at heart
Please contact us with feedback at WeListen@pronetis.com. We’d love to hear from you.