The iSnipe app is a training tool that will help hockey players improve their shot. The player will benefit from
video teaching tips, a shot counter, two training tools, and a tracking page
Learn more about each benefit the app delivers below
The training tools include
• Shot Counting for all shots
• Video tips for all shots, advanced shooting tips
• A buzzer beater
• A quick release training tool
• A notepad to keep track of goals and achievements
Learn more about each training tool below
• Shot counting - The first screen allows players to input the number of shots they have taken. This encourages the
players to continue shooting in an effort
to reach 10 000 shots. The shot counting screen can be used to keep track of slapshots, wrist shots, back hands, and snap shots.
• Video Teaching Tips - The app comes with 4 shooting tips for each type of shot. The main video will teach proper
technique, while the following three videos for
each shot type will give tips on advanced shooting methods. The advanced shooting tips will help keep shooting practice fun, and also teach the player new ways to use each shot
• Training - The app comes with two training tools, the buzzer beater and the quick release.
•• The buzzer beater is a count down clock with a built in delay to allow players to prepare for the first shot after
hitting the start button. The countdown clock
duration can be set by the player. The player can use the buzzer beater clock to see how many shots they can take in a set amount of time, how many times they can hit the net
from different distances in a given time, how many targets they can hit in a given time, etc. Use the buzzer beater for all types of shots, and keep track of how many shots
you are taking with the shot counter
•• The quick release tool will train the player to shoot the puck quickly and accurately. The player inputs how many
pucks they want to shoot, and the break duration
between each shot. The app will then call out a location to hit, the player must shoot for the loction that was called out, and then set up to shoot for their next shot.
This training tool teaches quick release, and reaction time as the player needs to quickly adjust their shot depending on what location is called out.
• Tracking - The app comes with a built in notepad that allows players to keep track of their achievements such as
accuracy and shot velocity (if they have a radar
gun). With the touch of a button the player can also instantly share how many shots they have taken with the Facebook and Twitter buttons.