iTIVA is a PK/PD simulation App, that provides information about distribution of drugs based on mathematical models, and simulate the behavior of a TCI (Target controlled infusion) pump, calculating infusion rates to reach and maintain a set target effect site concentration. Those schemes can be implemented in volumetric infusion pumps and be guided with pharmacokinetics models, to do "manual TCI"
iTIVA includes 22 drugs and more than 50 pharmacokinetic models, that are updated continuously when you subscribe*:
- Remifentanil (ULTIVA)
- Propofol (DIPRIVAN)
- Dexmedetomidine (PRECEDEX)
- Magnesium sulfate
This app also calculate the end tidal (Et) for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane and Desflurane, for a set MAC age, using the Mapleson equation.
- Record intraoperative milestones (like unconsciousness, BIS value, etc..)
- Share your case with other colleagues using QR codes
- Export all recorded information as an excel file
*iTIVA full access for a year
Additional features are available when you subscribe to iTIVA yearly, this optional paid subscription service funds
the app’s development and allows full access to the main features of this App:
- Access to new PK/PD models published in the literature that are updated as they become available.
- Simulate up to 6 drug drugs at time
- Unlimited simulations without time restriction
- 24 hrs support
iTIVA yearly subscription is available for US$9,99/year. The subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at
confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable