Selective Caller ID Unblocker.
Caller ID is all or nothing. Either everyone gets to see your number when you call, or you block it and nobody sees it.
It’s Me changes that. Now you can show your Caller ID to just the people you want to know it’s you.
Start by turning Caller ID off in your iPhone settings. This blocks your number from being visible to just anyone. Then open Its Me. Its Me shows you your contacts and lets you un-block your Caller ID to the ones you choose. And only the ones you choose.
Keep your privacy with strangers, but don’t lose your intimacy with friends. Let them know it’s you — with It’s Me.
You choose who sees your Caller ID.
Privacy Note - It's Me does not collect or share information about you, your iPhone or its contents. It accesses your Contacts within your iPhone so that they can be displayed and modified, but that's it: no information is gathered or shared.
• Important - if you do not see any contacts in It's Me on iOS 6, check that it has been granted access to Contacts in Settings / Privacy / Contacts.
• Exchange users please note the instructions for configuring your iPhone and It's Me for Exchange support at http://seeits.me/exchange. We are still getting reports of crashes affecting some users who synchronize contacts via Exchange, and are working to resolve this.
• It's Me supports iPhone 4S over 3G, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you problems
• It's Me shouldn't cause duplicate contacts, if this this occurs please contact us via email@example.com
• If you are on Verizon please check out the support page at http://seeits.me/support for instructions on enabling Caller ID Blocking
• If your iPhone doesn't have a Settings / Phone / Show My Caller ID option (e.g. Verizon) please contact your carrier and ask them to disable Caller ID for you