Jelly is your go-to app for soothing relaxation, visual satisfaction, and innocent fun. No matter if you want to
poke around a slimy mass, get your senses triggered the ASMR way or meditate - this one covers it all.
The slime craze is here: there is something strangely satisfying and deeply relaxing about exploring the squishy blob on the screen of your smartphone (without any mess made in the process). Slimes offered within the apps are quite various and offer a chance to delve into the odd pleasure of poking, stretching, kneading and otherwise exploring all the qualities of the fluffy mass any time you need to relax and take your mind off things. It's highly pleasurable and highly addictive, in addition to being so beneficial and soothing.
ASMR involves sensory stimulation achieved by playing special crisp and immersive sounds known as triggers, causing what many describe as a tingly feeling of relaxation. ASMR triggers can include anything like whispering, eating certain foods, clicking tongue and crumpling up paper.
The Jelly app offers four sections:
- ASMR section with triggers to pick between;
- Slime section with juicy and squishy slimes;
- Photo slime editor to upload your own photo and play with it;
- Nature section with nature sounds for soothing relaxation or sleep.
Play with that fluffy squishy slime, lose yourself in the unique sensory pleasure of ASMR stimulation or relax in the
middle of a working day - Jelly can offer all that. We keep working on expanding our collection of juicy slimes and ASMR
triggers to make your experience as rewarding and various as possible, so check back every now and then to see what's
Try Jelly to relax and relieve anxiety, boost your focus or simply have some fun when you have a few minutes to spare!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Jelly offers auto-renewing subscriptions, which grants unlimited access to all content.
Jelly is free to use but offers a Premium subscription option.
- If you choose to subscribe, we offer a weekly plan with a 3-day trial period at $9.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.