JUMP ROPE WORKOUT counts the number of rope jumps.
When you use the application, you attach a device firmly to a thigh, a waist or an arm not to drop it.
It also can count jumps with grasping it instead of rope.
Our design aims to minimize miscounts by optimizing the accelerometer.
You can work out with ease anywhere, anytime with JUMP ROPE WORKOUT!
- Fix a crash when speaking the number of jumps (iOS9)
- Fix bug that number of jumps does not appear
- Fix some other small bugs
- Change authentication method, app no longer stores your password
(Because of the new authentication method, the old token won't work so you'll need to relogin just once)
- Add a countdown timer
- Add a voice feedback (require iOS 7 or later)
- Some design update
- Fix some bugs
- Fix bug with listening to music in the background
- Fix iOS 7 issue
- Replace iOS 7 flat UI design
- Fix twitter timeline bug
- Fix Game Center high score bug
- Raise minimum iOS version requirement from 3.0 to 5.0