Learning games for kids to explore the natural world, an early science kids app especially designed for AGES 2 to
5. Play and learn with free preschool and kindergarten interactive games, puzzles, memory and colouring pages.
"One of the best educational apps for preschoolers. Thanks for a smart app!" - MomBlogSociety.com
Toddler games 4 preschool kids is an educational app for preschool kids with big imagination. In a 100% SAFE and ad-free environment your preschooler will discover all the fun activities he can do in nature. Ideal for kids 2-5 years in age, it is an amazing learning game to raise awareness about the environment in preschool and kindergarten.
PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GAMES, PUZZLES & MEMORY GAMES and COLORING GAMES
* Learn about plants by growing your own veggies
* Learn to care for baby birds
* Tap and discover butterflies
* Develop creativity with 20 coloring pages
* Improve cognitive skills with puzzles and memory games
* Learn over 150 words about nature
* AD FREE and easy navigation for preschool Kids 5 and Under to play on their own
* Educational value: your preschoolers will understand where their fresh produce comes from, will learn about responsibility by caring for trees and baby birds
* Learning games and puzzles designed to help preschool kids develop motor coordination, memory, and preschool skills
* Delightful animations for bees, birds, caterpillar to learn and play more
* Coloring pages to have more fun
* Never play the same game again!
MOM AND CHILD APPROVED
“Most games tend to be very quick and repetitive; Clapenjoy Hello Spring keeps my children entertained and engaged better than some of the other apps we’ve bought” – Ruby Pearl Buttons
“My toddler loves to imitate the noises the rabbit makes through the game, and my preschooler has started asking questions when we’re out and about that are linked to what they’ve learned in the game” – Carlos C.
MADE BY PARENTS
Clapenjoy aren’t just a team of talented app and game developers. The directors’ first and favorite roles are being parents to their two young sons.
As a family who value education and having a good time, they wanted to make sure that their children were able to enjoy mobile and tablet technology in an enriching and educational way without taking away the fun gameplay elements that kids find so appealing.