Truth or Dare: Dirty Party is a fun party game for adults! Ideal for house parties and all other gatherings you want to evolve to the next level.
1. Pass the phone around
2. Decide if you want truth or dare
3. If you don't want to answer the question or do the dare, you have to drink.
Or you can play without drinking, that means no backing out!
That's about it.
The sentences/challenges are divided between 6 very different categories, there is over 900+ Truths or Dares you can get. If you don't want to talk about, or do the dirty, sexy, relationship stuff you simply don't use those decks. If you want a full on crazy night you simply remove the normal decks. Choose your own adventure.
Keep in mind that this is the game for ADULTS, if you're too young or easily offended this is not the game for you.
If you like the game show your love by rating it.
If you wanna join other party monsters and see what else we got find King of Booze group on FB or IG.
Hope you have a blast.
Please drink responsibly.
Truth or Dare: Dirty Party subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD