Play a game full of quests and crafting with lots of different resources !
The game can be played offline after the first start.
Kingdoms & Monsters is one of the top free kingdom builder games, combining a funny storyline with a farm style city builder and a lot of ressource management.
Meet a lot of skewed characters & monsters on a epic journey building your own kingdom !
It's time to write your own story in Kingdoms & Monsters !
"One of the best city-builder empire-strategy games on iPhone and iPad!"
Find the right strategy to evolve from a town to an empire!
Choose from far over 200 different buildings! Explore 36 different zones and play through over 300 quests.
Meet new characters while you expand your kingdom.
Your father has left you a heritage, a rundown castle with some land.
Now it is up to you to rebuilt your former empire to its old strength.
On the way you receive help from your father's old friend Charles and some skewed characters, humans & monsters!
Throughout a variety of quests you gather experience and expand your land and village.
Who knows, maybe you end up marrying the nice princess?
Your tasks in Kingdoms & Monsters:
- craft hundreds of different goods and extend your resource production
- feed and raise your own little monster
- manage your resources and choose from different production buildings, that fit your way of playing
- build epic buildings and extend your village to become a real empire
- steadily expand your land by purchasing new zones
- extend your castle to become a real chateau
- play through over 300 quests
- play new events every month
- win the heart of the princess and lead her to the wedding altar
The game is continuously updated with new content and features.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK SITE TO LEAVE US YOUR FEEDBACK or vote for new features!
This game can be downloaded for free. During the game it is possible to get certain advantages through in-app purchases. Those payments are not mandatory, generally the game can be played without paying. You can fasten the progress within the game through in-app purchases though.