Watch as your child explores the universe of coding with their new friends - the fuzzFamily! Kodable lets your kids play and create their own games, and features content suitable for all age levels. Explore the technomazes of Smeeborg, the asteroid fields of Asteroidia, and the slime-infested plains of Bug World while learning important computer science concepts.
WHAT THEY LEARN
Kodable is features age-appropriate games and activities that transition your kids from learning how to think like a programmer all the way to writing real code using our custom, built-for-kids coding interface!
Concepts learned through the Kodable include:
- Sequence/ Order of operations
- Algorithmic operations
- Conditional logic statements
- Variables including Strings, Integers, and Arrays
- Object Oriented Programming
- Classes and Subclasses
EVEN MORE FOR TEACHERS (Common Core + CSTA Standards-Aligned)
- Over 80 scripted, grab & go lesson plans
- Complete Scope and Sequence for each grade
- Hundreds of on-screen activities for students
- Roster Upload, Google Classroom, and Clever Login Integration
WHY CODE WITH KODABLE?
Even before your children can pronounce the word "algorithm" they have an astounding ability to learn how to use them. Today's best programmers fell in love with coding at a young age by experimenting with the concepts taught in Kodable. Understanding computer science empowers your child for the jobs of tomorrow, and expands your child's mind to solve problems today in more intelligent ways. Students also learn incredibly important ‘soft skills’ such as
- Problem solving skills
- Higher level thinking skills
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills