The Laryngectomy app covers normal voice, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. The app includes six side cutaway and three non-cutaway front animations and eleven videos covering esophageal, traceoesophageal and electrolarynx speech example cases.
• Structure ID: as each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes.
Description text shows or hides on demand.
◊ Head Anatomy - 45 parts, includes nose, mouth and throat structure ID. Structure ID zoom and pans.
• Highlight Views: key front and side illustrated views of total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy.
Highlights zoom and Pan.
◊ Side and front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
◊ Side view: Esophageal Speech.
• Animations: for normal, total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy. Animations pan.
◊ Side cutaway and non-cutaway front views: Total Laryngectomy, Voicing - Tracheoesophageal and Electrolarynx Speech
◊ Side cutaway views: Normal Breathing and Voice production, Esophageal Speech
◊ Includes play and stop controls
• Two finger pan and zoom of all highlighted views and Structure ID
• Two finger pan of all animations and videos.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
◊ Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Adjust line thickness with the size panel.
◊ Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
◊ Text: Adjust font size with the size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
◊ Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
◊ Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
◊ Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
• Best results on iPad 4th generation/iPhone 5 and newer.
The Laryngectomy app makes learning about total laryngectomy and voicing post laryngectomy easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
|Ear Disorders: Inner|
|Ear Disorders: Outer Middle|
|Pathway Tract ID|
|Vowels Central Diphthong|
|Vowels Front Back|
|Otitis Media Disorders|
|Middle Ear ID|
|Inner Ear ID|
|Vocal Pathology: Paresis/Paralysis|
|Vocal Pathology: Polyps|